The benefits of working with Andrew Collinge Training
- Designated Employer Relationship Officers, who can provide you with information, advice and guidance. You can find out more about them, including their contact information, here.
- Clear and compliant contract and process – covering all responsibilities and expectations of employers of apprentices and those of Andrew Collinge Training.
- Dedicated Employer Web Portal with relevant news and information.
- Timely and accurate payment to employers of any 16-18 apprentice incentives.
- Easy payment terms for any 5% employer contributions for 19+ apprentices.
- High quality apprentice training delivery in outstanding training environments—including virtual learning.
- Training delivered by professional staff who work commercially in Andrew Collinge salons.
- Use of e-portfolio for each apprentice, providing employers and apprentices with access to immediate and up-to-date information on progress and achievements.
- Delivery of English and maths improvement for each apprentice.
- Focus on employability skills and employer expectations.
- Training according to new Hair Professional standards with end-point assessment to confirm an apprentices commercial skill and dexterity.
- Annual masterclass provided for employers of apprentices.
- Annual excursions open to apprentices – Pro Hair Live.
- Annual intersalon competitions to encourage creativity and skill development.
The benefits of joining the National Hair and Beauty Federation (NHBF)
- Business coaching.
- Discounted music licence.
- In-depth guides and fact sheets.
- 24/7 tax, VAT & payroll helpline.
- Discounts on products and services from Trade Members.
- Employment advice.
- In-depth employment guides and fact sheets.
- Help and support when taking on an apprentice.
- £50,000 cover for employment disputes and tribunals.
- Free employment contracts and apprenticeship agreements.
- Workplace pension scheme provided via Salvus Master Trust.
Health & Safety
- Health & safety helpline.
- Free allergy alert testing toolkit.
- Discounted health & safety kits.
- In-depth health & safety fact sheets.
- Discounted insurance from our preferred supplier.
- Access to friendly membership team for information and advice about all aspects of health & safety.
Complaints & Legal Support
- Essential legal documents.
- A range of legal doucments and GDPR templates.
- Access to the NHBF's award-winning GDPR guide and suite of resources.
- Membership support; including 24/7 HR and commercial legal helplines.
- Up to £50,000* legal cover for employment tribunal and court costs (you pay the first £2000).
- Up to £50,000* legal cover for HMRC tax, VAT and PAYE investigations (you pay the first £2000).
- Everyday help and guidance as well as special guidance (including how to protect your business when someone leaves).
- Access to the NHBF's in-depth guide on dealing with client complaints and acess to the industry-specific alternative dispute resolution service.
- Instant online ‘quote and buy’.
- Unit by unit cover for learners on apprenticeships.
- Additional insurance packages for advanced beauty treatments.
- Price Promise on like for like polices plus a discount on applicable Salonsure policies.
Other Benefits Include
- Business coaching
- Campaigns on key issues that affect you and your business.
- A chance to have your voice heard on key issues at the highest levels.
- In-depth guide to becoming or having a self-employed chair/space/room renter.
- NHBF Rewards: a helpful way to save money through a range of offers and discounts online
Pleae note, terms and conditions apply to all benefits. Offers subject to change. Visit the NHBF website for details.