Updated 23 May 2022
Before visiting one of our salons please familiarise yourself with the current safety procedures below.
- It is your own personal choice to wear a face covering
- Prominent signage
- We will ask you during your consultation, whether you would your stylist to wear a face mask for the duration of your appointment
- Keeping the salon well ventilated (when & where possible)
- Frequent surface cleaning, including disinfecting chairs and styling stations after each use
- Disinfecting hairdressing tools before and after use
- Using disposable towels
- Washing fabric gowns after each use
- Hand washing and hand-sanitising protocols
The protection and well-being of our employees and our clients is paramount and we will continue to assess things and make any necessary changes as and when needed.
Covid-19 Risk Assessment
To view our risk assessment please follow this link.